FSBC - Building / Furniture Maintenance, Custodial Services and Property Disposal
Building/Furniture Maintenance, Custodial Services and Property Disposal
The FSBC work team is responsible for providing supervision of building and furniture maintenance, custodial services, and property inventory and disposal. For information on these subjects, contact the FM work team at 621-4604 or Hayri Yildirim at 307-2820.
Reporting Facility Problems
- Emergency Requirements–Call Facilities Maintenance Work Order Desk, 621-3000 and follow-up with an email to Hayri Yildirim or Chris Caskenette.
- Routine (non-emergency) requirements—Call Hayri Yildirim at 307-2820 or Chris Caskenette at 307-7160 or email either individual. If desired, call the Work Order Desk at 621-3000 and follow-up with email to Hayri or Chris. For problems that involve immediate action such as paper out in the bathrooms, toilets running over should be called into 621-3000 immediately by the person at the Info desks.
- When reporting a maintenance problem, have a description of the problem and the room number or precise location available for the report.
Reporting Furniture Problems
- Furniture in public areas—Isolate the piece of furniture and post an out-of order sign on the item. Notify Hayri Yildirim at 307-2820 or Chris Caskenette at 307-7160 for removal.
- Office furniture—Notify Hayri Yildirim at 307-2820 or Chris Caskenette at 307-7160 or by email for repair or removal
- Public areas and restroom are serviced daily, Monday to Friday. Restrooms are cleaned completely each day. Trash is removed from public areas daily and floors are vacuumed once each week. Weekend service consists of checking and cleaning as required the main restrooms.
- Office areas and meeting rooms will have the trash emptied on a daily basis on weekdays and will be vacuumed once each week. Office areas and meeting rooms receive no weekend service.
- Custodial service is provided between 3:00 and 11:00 am. One custodian remains available until 2:30 pm on weekdays. For requests outside these hours, call the custodial desk at 621-7558 or contact the FM work team at 621-4604.
- Special request for custodial service should be made to Hayri Yildirim at 307-2820 or Chris Caskenette at 307-7160 and 621-4604 respectively.
- CCP has one dedicated custodian who works during hours the building is opened.
Reporting Telephone Problems
- Report directly to CCIT at 611 or 621-7999.
Surplus Property and Equipment
- Call the FM work team for pickup and processing of surplus material or equipment. The team will complete required paperwork and arrange for a pickup by the Surplus Property Department.
- If in doubt about disposal or for answers to questions, contact the FM work team at 621-4604 or email Chris Caskenette.