In-House Provided or Sponsored Workshop Materials
- The Human Resources and Organization Effectiveness (HROE) Team offers some training for team leaders and other supervisors. See HROE Calendar of Events.
- Constructive Dialogue® previously offered by HROE; provisions for future workshops under development.
- New Employee Orientation (NEO) Foundations previously offered by HROE; provisions for future workshops under development.
- Project, Program & Portfolio Management
- The Instructional Services Team (IST) provides Public Service Desk Training
- Innovation PowerPoint Deiss/Levine presentation (4/23/06)
Other Training Resources
- American Libraries Association (ALA) Continuing Education
- Arizona Quality Alliance Resources
- Careertrack/E-Train/Fred Pryor Programs
- Computer Help, Tutorials & Workshops
- Office of Institutional Equity Workshops such as Sexual Harassment Prevention
- GOAL/QPC (courses, e-learning, software, videos, print, etc.) for problem solving, team performance, facilitation, organizational development, leadership, process improvement, innovation, project management, Six Sigma, and TQM.
- Grant Writing
- Library Student Organization Professional Development
- Management Training for Librarians: "TRLN Management Academy"
- National Seminars/Padgett-Thompson & Rockhurst Conferences
- Notary Public Training: Huckleberry Notary Bonding, Inc. (Phoenix)
- SafeZone Training for LGBTQ support
- UA Career Development Resources
- UA Center for Professional Development
- UA Distance, Continuing and Executive Education
- UA Financial Workshops
- UA HR Manager’s Toolkit
- UA Life & Work Workshops, Classes, Events
- UA Qualified Tuition Reduction Program